- About CREW
- Open Calls
Open call 2 - results
The second open call closed on October 3, 2012 at 17:00 Brussels time. The CREW project received 21 proposals, (co-)submitted by 24 proposers.
Among the proposers are 13 universities and 5 research institutes. 3 proposals were submitted by SMEs, and 3 by industry. Some proposers were involved in multiple proposals.
Most proposers are based in Europe (in no particular order): Germany, Greece, Finland, Romania, Portugal, Republic of Macedonia, Spain, Belgium, UK, Italy, Ireland, Hungary, Czech Republic. There were also proposals from Brazil (2) and Australia (1).
Some statistics on the budget:
- Total request for funding: EUR 2 236 460 (oversubscription factor: 5.08)
- minimum requested funding per proposal: EUR 73 958
- maximum requested funding per proposal: EUR 120 000
- average requested funding per proposer per project: EUR 82 832
After a thorough review process by external independent reviewers, it was found that the quality of most proposals was good to very good. Due to budget limitations, only 4 proposals can receive funding as a result of the second open call:
1. University of Thessaly (GR), National ICT Australia
2. Instituto de Telecomunicações (PT), CMSF-Sistemas de Informação (PT)
3. CNIT/Universita di Palermo (IT)
4. WINGS ICT Solutions (GR)
The CREW project thanks all proposers for their efforts. We congratulate the six partners that have become partners of the CREW project!
Preliminary experiment results
Results of some of the Open Call 2 experiments can be viewed on the video demonstration page.